High-quality 360-degree panoramic photo creation tool on Unipos website PTGui Page has been added.
PTGui can synthesize horizontal (360 degree) and vertical (180 degree) images, allowing you to create realistic panoramic photos that make you feel as if you were there.
Spherical panorama photos that allow you to enjoy realistic scenery even in places where it is difficult to actually go are used for virtual tours of sightseeing spots and facilities, previews of real estate, showrooms, etc.
Overview of PTGui
This software allows you to create a 360° x 180° spherical panorama by stitching multiple images together.
You can create virtual tours and VR content with an intuitive drag-and-drop operation with an excellent GUI.High image quality, high-speed processing of a large number of files and advanced image editing are also possible, making it a product suitable for professional use.
The software is cross-platform compatible (Windows, macOS, Linux) and also supports Japanese.
You can see panorama works created with PTGui on the manufacturer page.
PTGui – Gallery
[Reference – What is a panoramic photo?]
A panorama photograph is an image that has been taken from multiple angles from the same point and stitched together using software or camera functions.
It is used not only for interactive content such as augmented reality and mixed reality, but also for virtual tours of distant tourist spots and facilities that are difficult to visit in person, virtual showrooms, and previews of real estate.
Fast and powerful
- High processing power with GPU acceleration (1 gigapixel/25 seconds with OpenCL GPU)
- RAW files can be read
- In addition to horizontal panoramas, it is possible to create omnidirectional panoramas by combining top, bottom, left, and right images.
- Compatible with special lenses such as fisheye lenses
View and publish
- panorama viewer included
- Can be embedded in web pages with the included Flash/HTML5 viewer
Editing and customization
- Intuitive operation with drag-and-drop and real-time preview
- Manual operation supports scenes where panorama generation is difficult in automatic mode
- Correction of vignetting (insufficient light intensity at image periphery, vignetting) due to shooting environment and camera settings
Advanced image correction function *Pro Edition only
- Elimination of unwanted elements reflected in the image
- Tilt correction for images with misaligned shooting locations and angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance correction
- HDR (high dynamic range) creation and import support
PTGui is offered in two editions.
- PTGui Standard
Products that can perform basic stitching
Up, down, left, and right direction stitching is possible
Supports GPU acceleration, use of RAW files, and exposure compensation
- PTGui Pro
In addition to the functions of Standard, advanced image editing is possible
Elimination of unwanted elements reflected in the image
Tilt correction for images with misaligned shooting locations and angles
Automatic exposure and white balance correction
HDR (high dynamic range) creation and import support
Please refer to the manufacturer page for details of the functions of PTGui Standard and PTGui Pro.
Features of PTGui and PTGui Pro
PTGui offers multiple types of licenses depending on the number of installations and the number of users.
- Personal license
- A Company or Organization Per-Computer Perpetual License
- A Company or Organization Per-Computer Subscription License
- A Company or Organization Floating Subscription Licensee
*Commercial use is possible for both types.
Try PTGui: About the trial version
PTGui has a free trial version.
The trial version can be downloaded from the manufacturer page.
*There is no time limit on the trial version, but a watermark will be displayed on the created panorama work.
Download free trial version
■ Click here for product details and inquiries