Photoelectron spectroscopy data analysis software for analysis of research data KolXPD I received an inquiry from
Today's materials research requires more data acquisition as well as spectral measurement, processing and analysis. Kolibrik'sKolXPDis software for surface science with a focus on photoemission spectroscopy.Previously, only perpetual licenses were sold, but now annual licenses are also available.We will introduce it together with the product features.
What is KolXPD
It is one of the most widely used software for analyzing XPS data. Peak fitting of XPS data is possible.
The above video is one of the video tutorials for photoemission spectroscopy data analysis.
A series of tasks such as importing 15 spectra, creating graphs, fitting peak data, and analyzing the results (peak fitting, quantitative evaluation using waterfall charts) can be completed in just 90 seconds.Data display and processing are fast, and it can be used for energy and angle resolution experiments.
*Other tutorialsPlease refer to the manufacturer's website
- Focus on photoemission spectroscopy
- High-speed data display and processing
- Energy and angle resolved experiments
- Import/export of various formats (SpecsLab, Spectra, Omicron, VG etc.)*
- Capable of processing huge amounts of data
- Fitting*, waterfall chart, quantitative preview
* KolXPD can be used to extend the reading, display, and analysis of Auger-yield NEXAFS images measured at the materials science beamline at Elettra, and to fit high-resolution spectra with Gaussian functions in the KolXPD program. is.
Related subjects and research fields
- Surface chemistry (amides, bond energies, monomers, thin films)
- Applications in materials and life sciences
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
- plasma science, etc.
About the KolXPD license
As of February 2023, KolXPD has "perpetual license"satellite license, And "Annual licenseThere are three types of ".Both are full-version commercial licenses, and each license can be installed on one computer.
From the manufacturer's websitesetup.exe (executable file)You can download and try "KolXPD".
Click the purple button "DOWNLOAD KOLXPD" in the center of the page. Running setup.exe will guide you through the installation process.Works as a data viewer without activation.
Create trial license
- Run KolXPD's setup.exe and click the button "Registration..." in the middle of the page, the license window will appear
- Click “Generate trial license …”
An internet browser will open with a registration form
- Enter the required information and click “Submit…”
A trial license will be generated
- An activation file will be sent to the email address you entered
""Activation of a licensePlease complete the setup according to step 5 of ".."
Activation of a license
The Elettra-Sincrotrone Trieste SCpA website provides information on KolXPD (information related to nonlinear intensity scales).I would appreciate it if you could refer to it.
Photoemission with synchrotron radiation (NEXAFS, RPES)
Photoemission with synchrotron radiation (ARPES, XPD)
KolXPD has a function to correct detector non-linearity once the calibration file is provided
Photoemission with X-ray source
■ Click here for product details and inquiries