Customer's Monte Carlo analysis tool "@RISKI received a question about.
@RIKS is an add-in for risk analysis on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.Monte Carlo analysis, which evaluates the impact of multiple uncertain factors on the probability of occurrence, is useful for risk assessment in a wide range of fields.
Resource development, resource management, reserve forecasting, reserve forecasting, mining, business planning, breakeven forecasting, insurance, reinsurance, portfolio analysis, finance, manufacturing industry, supply and demand forecasting, production planning, life cycle assessment, Six Sigma, quality Management, project management, construction cost estimation, capital investment, infrastructure development, aviation, space development, defense, medical care, pharmaceuticals, hygiene, disaster prediction, environmental assessment, climate change, agriculture, education, health and safety, etc.
table of contents
As a risk assessment tool for capital investment@RISKare considering the introduction of
There are multiple license types, which one should I choose?
[Requirements from customers]
- Single dedicated analyst
- Since the data size is large, it would be even better if the analysis time could be shortened.
Information from our company
For customer applications, speed can be increased by CPU parallel processing.Industrial Edition OfDesktop LicenseIs suitable.
If you want to use @RISK for more diverse analysis, @RISK and related tools are bundled together.Decision Tools Suite OfIndustrial Edition Desktop Licenseis also an option.
License selection procedure
If you are having trouble with the @RISK license, proceed with your consideration in the following order.
- Content of analysis, scale of analysis
- Number of users
- usage period
- General corporate and personal use:Select analysis content
- Used in research by university faculty:DecisionTools Suite Full Academic License
- Used by many students in lectures and curricula: Decision Tools Suite Academic Course License
- Used by one or several students: DecisionTools Suite Academic Student License
*For university students,@RISKA set of 7 tools related toDecision Tools Suiteis recommended.Decision Tools Suitecan be used by multiple students at the same timeCourse LicenseIt is also convenient.note that,@RISKIt is also possible to purchase only, but the academic preferential price is not applied to @RISK.
2. Content of analysis, scale of analysis (selection of edition)
- Basic functions only or no large-scale data analysis:Professional Edition
- Utilize advanced functions such as large-scale data analysis, high-speed CPU parallel processing, and time-series analysis:Industrial Edition
3. Number of users (selection of license type)
- Use alone:Ddesktop License
- Only used by a few defined people:Ddesktop License
- Multiple names take turns:Concurrent Network License
4. Period of use
@RISK, DecisionTools Suite is an annual license.You can choose between 1 year and 3 years.
*If you have trouble selecting a license, we will make a proposal, so please let us know your purpose and usage environment.
Questions and consultation
We accept questions and consultations regarding the introduction and handling of overseas products.
■In order to make a more appropriate proposal, we may ask you about the type of license, usage environment, purpose, etc.Please note.
■ Unipos for overseas products