Tegara Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "our company") strives to operate its business in compliance with relevant laws and other norms based on the philosophy of respecting the personality of the individual personal information held by the company, in accordance with the following basic policy, We will endeavor to protect the personal information of our customers.
Collection of personal information
We ask you to provide your personal information in the following cases.
- Inquiries and applications for various services
- Answer to questionnaire
Others (If you use a service other than the above to obtain your personal information, we will clearly inform you of its purpose, content, and handling of personal information.)
Using Personal Information
The personal information we acquire will be used only between you and us for the following purposes.
- Information and sales activities related to our products and services
- Contact us about the latest information on our website and our products, seminars and exhibitions
- Survey request for surveys
- Comprehension and analysis of our usage status and planning and improvement of services
- Providing information related to the business activities of the Company and its affiliates
- Personalize websites and email services
- Use in recruiting activities
- Business card input
Responding to inquiries
Cookie is a function to store the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server in your computer when you browse the website. If you allow the sending and receiving of cookies in your browser settings, we may obtain cookies stored on your computer and link the collected activity history with personal information. In addition, the Company shall refer to the cookies stored on the customer's computer via a third party or a website other than the Company to which the Company outsources advertisement distribution, etc., and carry out advertisement distribution/promotion and sales activities of the Company's services. there is.
Customers can configure the settings for sending and receiving cookies by setting the browser. If you set to reject cookies, you may not be able to receive some services provided by us.
- To analyze the usage status of your website and improve the performance of the website itself, and to improve and improve the services that we provide to you.
- To investigate the usage of our website and to improve advertising, marketing and services
To deliver notifications based on browsing information on our website when a person who has visited our website in the past visits a specific page. Also for use in sales activities and advertisement display.
For cookie management, please check the link below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:Delete and manage cookies
- Google Chrome:How to manage cookies in your browser
- Mozilla Firefox:Clear cookies and site data stored in Firefox
Apple Safari:Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
Provision/disclosure of personal information
Personal information provided by customers will be handled carefully and will not be provided or disclosed to a third party except in the following cases.
- When outsourcing the business required for business operation (In this case, a non-disclosure agreement is necessarily signed with the business outsourcing party.)
- When the customer has given their prior consent and consent
- When there is a request based on laws and regulations
In addition, if the customer wishes to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal information, we will confirm the identity of the individual using the procedures prescribed by the Company, and then disclose or correct the information. We will stop using it.
If you would like to change or correct the registered content of your personal information, please contact the following inquiries.
On our website, we ask you to enter and send your personal information when making inquiries.
For the safety of personal information, we take reasonable safety measures from both management and system operation sides to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
This website adopts secure communication processing using SSL encryption to protect personal information. During SSL communication, SSL encryption between the web server and your browser protects against eavesdropping, tampering, and spoofing by third parties.
If there are any changes to the contents of this page, we will notify you on the website.
Inquiries about personal information protection policy
The inquiries regarding the handling of personal information on our website are as follows.
435-0045 Hosojimacho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture 8-3
Telephone/053-468-2655 Reception hours/Weekdays 9:00-18:00