Tegara Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "our company") believes that it is our social responsibility to properly handle personal information in conducting corporate activities. We will protect the
Definition of personal information
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual by description, etc., and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers (personal identification information). .
Acquisition and use of personal information
We will acquire, use and provide personal information in an appropriate manner, taking into consideration the content and scale of our business.
Personal information shall be collected within the scope of legitimate business activities, clearly defined purpose of use, and to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose.
In addition, the use and provision of personal information shall be performed within the scope of the purpose of use for which consent has been obtained from the person who provided the personal information.
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
When handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will obtain the consent of the person in advance.
Purpose of use of personal information
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes.
- Information and sales activities related to our products and services
- Contact us for the latest information on our website, products we handle, and various seminars and exhibitions.
- Survey request for surveys
- Aggregation and analysis for grasping our usage status and planning and improving services
- Providing information related to the business activities of our company and our affiliated companies
- Personalize websites and email services
- Use in recruiting activities
- Business card input
- Responding to inquiries
Change of purpose of use
If we change the purpose of use described in the preceding paragraph, we will notify or announce the changed purpose of use to our customers by publishing it on our website or by any other method we deem appropriate.
Disclosure and provision to third parties
We will properly manage personal information obtained from customers and will not provide it to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
However, the following cases are excluded.
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the business stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person would hinder the performance of the business
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In case of succession of business due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
Handling of anonymously processed information and pseudonymously processed information
When creating anonymously processed information or pseudonymously processed information, our company will appropriately do so in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
Consignment to a third party
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
In this case, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the subcontractor in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
Procedures for requesting disclosure, etc.
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself.
(If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.)
However, this does not apply if we are not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
Acquisition, use, and provision of information linked to cookies, etc.
Cookie is a function that stores the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server on your computer when you browse a website.If you allow the sending and receiving of cookies in your browser settings, we may collect cookies stored on your computer and link the collected behavior history with your personal information.In addition, we refer to the cookies stored on your computer via a third party that we outsource advertisement distribution or websites other than our company, and perform advertisement distribution, promotion and sales activities of our service. there is.
- To analyze the usage status of your website, improve the performance of the website itself, and improve and improve the services we provide to you.
- To investigate the usage of our website, to improve advertising, marketing, and services.
- Based on the browsing information of our website, to deliver notifications when a person who has visited our website in the past visits a specific page.Also for use in business activities
- For the use of advertisement distribution services provided by third parties (*)
*Customers can stop the use of acquired visit/behavior history information for advertisement distribution by opting out of advertisement distribution services provided by third parties.
If you wish to stop, please stop using the link below.
For cookie management, please check the link below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:Delete and manage cookies
- Google Chrome:How to manage cookies in your browser
- Mozilla Firefox:Clear cookies and site data stored in Firefox
- Apple Safari:Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
About Google Analytics
Our website uses Google's access analysis tool "Google Analytics".
You can refuse the collection of this feature by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings.
Please see the Google Analytics Service Terms of Service page and the Google Policy and Terms page for more information about this agreement.
Safety management measures
In order to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, we will take safety control measures under strict management and strive to continuously review them.
For details of safety management measures, please contact us from the inquiry window.
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following contact point.
433-8104 Higashi Mikatacho, Kita Ward, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture 211-17
Telephone/053-543-6688 Reception hours/Weekdays 9:00-18:00